1. Remove the Middle Housing. (See "Middle Housing Removal" on page 44.) CAUT
2. Remove the ASF Unit. (See "ASF Unit Removal" on page 48) |
3. Remove the FFC Spacer and Head FFC from the Holder Shaft Unit. (See "CR Motor • Removal" on page 50)
4. Release the CR Motor lead wires from the Holder Shaft Unit. (See "CR Motor Removal" on page 50)
5. Disconnect the HP/PE sensor lead wires from the connector (CN4) on the Main Board.
6. Disengage the two hooks fastening the Holder Shaft Unit to the printer mechanism (step 1) and lift the holder upward slightly (step 2).
7. Push the pump unit to the right and disengage the pump unit from the pin on the Holder Shaft Unit and lift the Holder Shaft Unit for its removal (step 3).
Was this article helpful?