□ Part/Unit that should be removed before removing Hopper
Document Cover / ASF Cover / Support Arm / Scanner Unit / Middle Case / Panel Unit / Printer Mechanism
□ Removal Procedure
1. Pull open the Bearing slightly (Arrow (D), to release the guide pin (A).
2. Remove the Hopper (Arrow (2)) pulling out the guide pin (B).
3. Remove the Compression Spring 1.94.
Before installing the Hopper, be sure to adjust the position of the LD Roller following the steps below.
1. Unlock the Carriage Lock. (See "4.6.1 Printhead (p75)")
2. Move the CR Unit to the center of the printer.
3. Adjust the position of LD Roller turning the EJ Roller clockwise.
• LD Roller position: the flat part facing inward.
• Paper Back Lever position: inner most.
After replacing the Hopper, perform the following adjustment (T.B.D.). (Refer to Chapter 5 " ADJUSTMENT (p100)")
1. "TOP Margin Adjustment"
2. "PF Band Adjustment"
Was this article helpful?