□ Part/Unit that should be removed before removing Printer Mechanism
Document Cover / ASF Cover / Support Arm / Scanner Unit / Middle Case / Panel Unit
□ Removal Procedure
1. Remove the screws (x6) that secure the Printer Mechanism to the Lower Case.
2. Move the Paper Guide to the right side.
3. Release the Grounding Spring from the hooks (x2) and remove it
4. Remove the screws (x2) that secure the Shield Plate, and remove it from the Lower Case.
5. The tabs (x6) on the Lower Case shown below are securing the Printer
Mechanism. Push outward on the left, right, and front sides of the Lower Case to widen it, and release the Printer Mechanism from the tabs (x6).
6. Carefully lift up the front end of the Printer Mechanism to pull the ASF Unit sections out from the Lower Case, and remove the Printer Mechanism.
4.5 Removing Board
Was this article helpful?