□ Adjustment procedure
Set Normal Paper A4 on the Paper Support. Select "Bi-D adjustment" in the Adjustment Program. Click the [Print] button to print the Bi-D adjustment pattern.
4. Check the printed patterns and select a pattern number that has the least amount of misalignment in each of the VSD dots.
5. Click the [Input] button to write the adjustment value of checked items.
6. Print the check pattern again, and check the adjustment result. [Treatment procedure for NG product]
1. Replace the Print Head with new one again.
2. Print the check pattern, and check the adjustment result.
3. If the result is NG level, confirm the installation condition of removed parts during disassembly.
4. Perform Step 2 again.
Was this article helpful?